7.06.2005

The Sound Salvation

If you enjoy these posts, please check out my radio show. Between my mumbling and fumbling I play some great songs. It airs every Tuesday night from 11 to Midnight PST on KDVS 90.3 FM, however you can also listen to it on the web or download my past show. In fact, you can download it right now. Click on the KDVS link, go to the schedule page, find my name at Tuesday 11 pm, click on it, and you can stream it or download it as a wav or MP3. It is free & no registration is required. This week I played songs by Toussaint McCall, the Transatlantics, Moonrakers, the Realists, the X-Cellents, Berna-Dean, the Safety Patrol, and others (see Radio Rebel Kind for full playlist).

Comments:
Toussaint McCall

Another Shreveport-related great! I saw him play in New Orleans at the Ponderosa Stomp a few years ago...it was incredibly disappointing, though. He played on a clunky casio-type keyboard, which managed to thoroughly ruin the moment.

P.S. You may already know this, but he's the guy that sings at the dance in John Waters' Hairspray.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?